• 118 acres, over 50 acres of which is flat or gently sloping, historically used for organic agriculture.
• Located in a prime Southern California location in the area of De Luz, halfway between Temecula and Fallbrook, CA
• 4 houses, including 1 main house and 3 Air BnB rental houses
• Plenty of water. 3 wells, 2 of which are in operation; additional 4th well started, drilling completed down to 150 ft. Plus an additional back-up water source with the large reservoir (doubles as a Tilapia fish pond).
• Welburn Gourd Farm (business, located on the property). Has been in operation over 40 years, and is the largest gourd supplier in the world. Purchase price can be negotiated to include this business or not.
• 12 buildings (offices, class room, warehouses, and more!)
• Over 40 fruit trees, including multiple varieties of tangerines, oranges, grapefruit, lemons, citron, as well as figs, apricot, apples, cherry, persimmon, pomegranate, and more.
• Many hundreds of native Oak trees, native plants (including edible plants), and natural wildlife (owl, hawks, racoons, song birds, water fowl, much more)
• Perfect for buyer interested in regenerative farming, permaculture, off-grid living, or similar.
• Many historic items are on the property from the days the homesteaders farmed here.
This property has never before been on the market. It was originally part of a homestead property granted to the family by President Benjamin Harrison in 1892. The family descendants sold the property in 2019 to the owners of Welburn Gourd Farm, long-time "tenant farmers" of over 20 years, and family friends.
PLEASE NOTE: Looking up previous sale price for this property will give inaccurate information because the purchase on record reflects only part of the property purchased; the other part was purchased with a separate agreement, privately under special circumstances between buyer and seller as long-time friends with multi-generational ties to the land.